Wednesday, July 6, 2011

My Religious Philosophy....

I believe in a Catholic Christ, but I disagree with the church on what that represents. I believe in reincarnation, and even believe that this life is a lesson in what it is to have a penis, something I wanted in my last life as a very feminine woman. She lived in a time when men had all the power, and she wanted some a that, as much good as it's done me. I've always been treated like a woman, and not in the good sense.

I believe that the majority of my past lives have been as a woman, but my male lives are always as a writer/poet/artist/musician/inventor.

I love Christ, but I believe that Krishna was a previous incarnation of his as the Christ principle, just as the Ancient of Days is and was also Sanat Kumara. The church has it right, the God principle is shown in paintings as the Ancient of Days, and sitting next to him is Jesus the Christ, and next to him is the Queen Mother, Mary.

So comes Mother Mary, the Mother principle in heaven and on earth. A true goddess, who gave birth to Christ and Buddha. I could go into it more, but this is a good overview.

No comments:

Post a Comment